Video Symposium on Surgical Complications
‘You Make the Call’
Real-Time Reactions of Experts to Unseen Videos
Sunday 16 September | 16.15 – 18.15 |
Please note: Voting keypads available during this session.
Chairpersons: T. Amzallag FRANCE,
D. Chang USA,
B. Cochener-Lamard FRANCE, R. Nuijts THE NETHERLANDS
The chairpersons will present 8 different video cases selected from their own practice.
The videos will be paused at key decision points and the audience will be asked to make multiple clinical decisions using their voting keypads.
Expert panellists who, like the audience, are viewing the videos for the first time will discuss the management of each case both before and after the outcome is shown.
Panellists: E. Assia ISRAEL, S. Zaluski FRANCE
- Case 1: Bad vision after routine phaco (R. Nuijts)
- Case 2: 35 year old hates glasses (D. Chang)
Panellists: C. Albou-Ganem FRANCE, V. Pfeifer SLOVENIA
- Case 3: Keep smiling after the dissection (B. Cochener-Lamard)
- Case 4: Big IOL exchange (T. Amzallag)
Panellists: J. Guell SPAIN, M. Muraine FRANCE
- Case 5: Fixing a cataract behind a cloudy curtain
- Case 6: Phakic IOL corneal decompensation (R.Nuijts)
Panellists: B. Malyugin RUSSIA, P. Rozot FRANCE
- Case 7: Phaco of subluxated lenses: where is the limit? (T. Amzallag)
- Case 8: PCR in EDOF IOL patient (D. CHang)
- End of session