The European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons is committed to promoting good health and minimizing risk in all of our activities.
We make every effort to ensure the well-being and safety of our delegates, staff and all stakeholders at our events.
In the run-up to our conference in Marrakech next week we are carefully monitoring the situation through the WHO website. See https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019).
At present there are no confirmed cases of the virus in Morocco. However, we urge delegates to follow the precautions recommended by the WHO.
- Do not travel if you have a fever and cough
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with water and soap
- When sneezing or coughing, cover mouth and nose with a tissue (not your hands!) or sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm; discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid direct contact with sick people
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
We look forward to a healthy and safe ESCRS Congress in Morocco
The 24th European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) Winter Meeting in conjunction with SAMIR (Moroccan Society of Implant & Refractive Surgery). It will take place on 21 – 23 February 2020 at Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi & Palais des Congrès, Marrakech, Morocco.
EuroTimes Satellite Education Programme
Exhibition | Virtual Exhibition
Sponsorship & Advertising
Tel: +353 1 209 1100
Host - ESCRS
Temple House, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: + 353 1 209 1100
Fax: +353 1 209 1112