View highlights from Marrakech meeting here
The European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons is committed to promoting good health and minimizing risk in all of our activities.
We make every effort to ensure the well-being and safety of our delegates, staff and all stakeholders at our events.
In the run-up to our conference in Marrakech next week we are carefully monitoring the situation through the WHO website. See https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019).
At present there are no confirmed cases of the virus in Morocco. However, we urge delegates to follow the precautions recommended by the WHO.
- Do not travel if you have a fever and cough
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with water and soap
- When sneezing or coughing, cover mouth and nose with a tissue (not your hands!) or sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm; discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid direct contact with sick people
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
We look forward to a healthy and safe ESCRS Congress in Morocco
The 24th European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) Winter Meeting in conjunction with SAMIR (Moroccan Society of Implant & Refractive Surgery). It will take place on 21 – 23 February 2020 at Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi & Palais des Congrès, Marrakech, Morocco.
EuroTimes Satellite Education Programme
Exhibition | Virtual Exhibition
Sponsorship & Advertising
Tel: +353 1 209 1100
Host - ESCRS
Temple House, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: + 353 1 209 1100
Fax: +353 1 209 1112