Paediatric Intraocular Implants – Where Are We Now
Delegates can actively participate throughout the session with dynamic Q&A and polling facilities. Each symposium is immediately followed by an interactive and lively 30 minute discussion. A panel of topic experts will discuss the questions that come in from the audience via the chat room and polling results.
Friday 2 October | 17.30 – 19.30 CET
Chairpersons: K.K. Nischal USA/UK (WSPOS), M.J. Tassignon BELGIUM (ESCRS)
- R. Kekunnaya INDIA (WSPOS) What can we take from the IATS Study?
- A. Mataftsi GREECE (WSPOS) Are IOLs protective against glaucoma in children?
- S. Lambert USA (WSPOS) Secondary IOLs: technique and timing
- S. Ni Dhubhgaill IRELAND (ESCRS) The learning curve with the BIL
- M. Sminia THE NETHERLANDS (ESCRS) Using the iris clip lens in children
- J. Ram INDIA (ESCRS) Use of multifocal IOLs in children
- Experts Discuss Audience Questions
- End of session