Booth Space Application
The Combined ESCRS & EURETINA Exhibition will take place over five days, from Friday 2nd October to Tuesday 6th October 2020. Booth space can be reserved by creating an Exhibitor Account on the Amsterdam Exhibitor Resource Centre (ERC) via the link below and completing the online registration process. The booth space cost is EUR 800 (plus VAT, if applicable) per square metre and this is on a space-only basis. A range of optional items and services, including shell scheme packages and furniture, will also be available to order via the ERC, if required.
A 25% deposit is required to confirm the booking and must be submitted to ESCRS on or before 14 February 2020. An email confirmation including payment information will automatically issue when registration is completed.
All bookings must be submitted via the Amsterdam ERC, verbal or written applications will not be accepted. Likewise, incomplete bookings or bookings submitted without a deposit payment will not be processed. Companies wishing to have adjacent or shared spaces must submit their requests during the booking process. Companies with outstanding balances from previous meetings must clear all amounts due before an Amsterdam application can be processed.
Once space is reserved you will have entered into a contract with ESCRS. Please note all cancellation policies carefully.
Booth Space Reservation for the Combined ESCRS & EURETINA Exhibition is open. Please see below:
*NEW ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR 2020 EXHIBITIONS!
- Booth space rental: €800 per square metre (space only) (plus VAT, if applicable)
- Optional Extras: prices available via the ERC from April
Booth Space rental includes:
1. Space only
2. Corporate and Product Listing on the ESCRS and EURETINA websites
3. Corporate Listing in the final programmes
4. Complimentary Exhibitor badge allocation
5. One Priority Point per €1,000 spent on booth space rental
The rental of booth space is €800 per square metre (plus VAT, if applicable). This covers the booth space only. If required, shell schemes, furniture and fittings and other extras can be hired at additional cost via the Amsterdam Exhibitor Resource Centre (ERC).
Payment may be submitted via wire transfer or credit card. Please note that credit card details must be submitted to complete the booking process, regardless of which payment method will be used.
- A 25% deposit is due on or before 14 February 2020
- Full payment for booth space is due by 31 March 2020
- In the event that full payment has not been received by 31 March 2020, the Organiser reserves the right to re-allocate booth space and apply the cancellation policy.
Notification of cancellation of booth space must be submitted to the ESCRS Exhibition Department in writing and will only be deemed accepted once written acknowledgement has been confirmed. Upon cancellation of booth space all associated services will be withdrawn, including exhibitor badges and meeting rooms.
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 14 February 2020, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If notification of cancellation is received after 14 February but prior to 31 March 2020, a 25% cancellation fee will apply, regardless of whether payment has been received or not.
- If notification of cancellation is received after 31 March 2020 but prior to 30 June 2020, a 50% cancellation fee will apply, regardless of whether payment has been received or not.
- If notification of cancellation is received after 30 June 2020, a 100% cancellation fee will apply, regardless of whether payment has been submitted or not.
This cancellation policy also applies in the event of part cancellation or reduction of booth space.
In the event that outstanding cancellation balances are not submitted within 30 days, these will be charged to the credit card registered to the ERC account. This also applies to all optional extras and exhibition related services ordered.
Allocation of Space
Exhibition space will be assigned in April 2020 and confirmation of booth space locations will be issued by email once the allocations have been completed. Please note that requests for placement near or away from other exhibiting companies may limit booth space positioning. Booth space allocations will only be issued when the full booth space payment has been received.