Booth Space Reservation - Now Closed
Booth space for Vienna can be reserved online via the Exhibitor resource centre (ERC).
Please log on to the Exhibitor resource centre. You will need to create your own username and password in order to reserve space. No reservations can be taken by fax or email.
Once space is reserved you will have entered into a contract with ESCRS. Please note all cancellation policies carefully.
Shell schemes, furniture and fittings and other extras can be hired at additional costs, and can be ordered on-line.
- Booth space rental: €700
per square metre (booth space only)
- Optional extras:
available on-line from May 2011.
Booth rental includes:
1. Space only
2. Company and Product Listing on the ESCRS website
3. One Priority Point per €1000 spent on booth space rental
A deposit of 25% of the total cost of the exhibition space is due on or before 17 December 2010
Full payment for booth space is due by 31 March 2011
In the event that full payment has not been received by 31 March 2011, the Organiser reserves the right to reallocate booth space.
- Notification of cancellation of exhibition space must be received in writing by the Organiser on or before 31 March 2011.
- If notification of a cancellation is received prior to 31 March 2011, a refund of 75% of the total cost paid for the booth will be issued.
- If notification of a cancellation of booth space is received after 31 March 2011 no refund will be issued.
- In the event that no deposit has been paid and cancellation occurs, an administration fee of 20% of the total cost of the booth will apply automatically.
Applications for Exhibition Space
- Applications for exhibition space must be made on the Exhibitor Resource Centre (ERC).This form must be accompanied by a 25% deposit and must be received by the ESCRS Office on or before Friday 17 December 2010.
- Applications will not be processed unless accompanied by the appropriate deposit.
- Final booth space payment is due by 31 March 2011. Please note that your
booth can be reallocated after this time unless payment is received in full. Please also note that all outstanding invoices from previous congresses must be settled in order for your booth reservation to be processed.
- The minimum amount of space that can be reserved is six metres, unless prior agreement is made with the Organisers.
Allocation of Space
Exhibition space will be assigned in April 2011. Booth locations will be assigned according to points accrued by exhibiting companies during 2010. Please note that requests for placement away from other exhibiting companies may limit booth positioning.